Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Silence Please!


The brand new Aliph Jawbone 2is now available. The Jawbone 2 now includes a new feature called Noise Assassin. The Noise Assassin can separate speech from ambient noise during a call. This is spectacular due to the many bluetooths I have been through that have failed me in good sound precision for the person on the other line. Even my Plantronics Voyager 520 was to be wind resistant in which if the wind was blowing, the person on the other line should not be able to hear it. Ha! Failed terribly.

Someone has once told me, "A Bluetooth is a Bluetooth." I never dared to believe that statement The very first Jawbone had the very best sound quality on the market at the time. This is also due to their revolutionized technology that recognizes the vibrations of a human Jawbone. I never came close to thinking of getting the Jawbone because the size turned me off so'. The new Jawbone brings size, flashy, and even better sound quality to the table. Even though some may think the Jawbone 2 is an ugly ducking but the Aliph Jawbone 2 is truly a sexy new gadget that is great to have. The Jawbone 2 comes in Matte Black, Silver, and Rose Gold. Samsung and LG better step their game up, because they're known to make their own version of a knockoff.








Shante' Stallings
TaeTay706gul

No comments: