Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Boosting Your iPhone

"Yes and I just love my new-." Your phone call is interrupted by dead silence. You have been a victim of a dropped call. Who likes that? I mean, don't you get offended sometimes? I know my mentallity is, I KNOW HE DIDN'T HANG UP ON ME! Well at least iPhone users have some hope avoiding that problem. The ClearBoost, antenna booster, makes it so you have a 5 foot antenna in your hand. That means better call quality, less dropped calls, and even faster downloads when using your cellular connection. I know most of the time my phone service is good but a little more security is even better. The case wraps around the phone to help protect it bumps and bruises you "baby" may be prone to. I have to say, if I had an iPhone, this would be on my "I want it" list. Check it out below.

No comments: