Friday, July 11, 2008

Finally! The new 3G iPhone is now available.





The 3G iPhone released on Friday in which made consumers very eager to buy. When the phone released in the 22 countries that it did it had a drastic response: Long lines. Seems that everyone likes that iPhone. I have been wondering for the longest and now I know. The only improvement to the iPhone is 3G service and a navigation chip embedded. These both were needed indeed but I was hoping for a little more eye candy but I have read that the iPhone will come in colors. The first thing I thought, hmm....rumors......but then chiks digg colors lol. Also, I saved the best for last. This phone cost $199!!!!!
Image from Pocket Lint . Also check out iPhonetricks.net .




Soldier Knows Best. Always a good reviewer.


-TaeTay706gul

No comments: